Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not my idea...

So since I've been running on empty lately I had one of my friends comment giving me ideas on what I could write about... They were random, I'm not going to lie, but some of them are very funny and challenge you to think. So since I have the time and he doesn't I said I would blog about his questions/ideas.

His first question which is a great one considering the spotlight around the subject matter is this...

"Does Sarah Palin look more like a Wal-Mart mom or a Mary Kay executive mom?"

I'm going to say that she has the MK executive look down...
But maybe she's just coming from Walmart in this one...
Either way she's a badass...
My answer is that she looks like neither a Walmart mom or a Mary Kay Executive... I think she looks like our next VP...

1 comment:

Kaakun said...

The Sarah Palin baby name generator

http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html